We welcome you to come in for a complimentary Orthodontic consultation to assess your current or future orthodontic needs. Whether you are of elementary school age, a senior citizen, or anywhere in between, there is no age limit for Orthodontic treatment. We promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Jose C. Castillo, D.D.S., M.A., M.M.Sc.
Your San Diego, CA Orthodontist
- Home Care
- Are Braces Uncomfortable?
- Braces for Adults
- Braces for Children and Teens
- Care Following Orthodontics – Retainers
- Eruption of Your Child’s Teeth
- Good Diet
- Invisalign® for Children/Adults
- Lingual Braces
- Orthodontic Dictionary
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces)
- Orthodontic Treatment Phases
- What is a Malocclusion?
- What is an Orthodontist?
- What is Orthodontics?
- Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
- Why Straighten Teeth?